Cheshire West and Chester Council (CWAC)

To report pot holes, missing signs, broken streetlights and other highways issues:

Cheshire West & Chester: Highways


To make a complaint:

Telephone: 0300 123 8123



Address: 58 Nicholas Street, Chester CH1 2NP


Wesbite: Cheshire West & Chester: Flooding


Cemeteries & Crematoria:

Telephone: 01244 972428


Cheshire West Community Access Team:

Telephone: 0300 123 7034


Council Tax:

Telephone: 0300 123 7022


General Enquiries:

Telephone: 0300 123 8123


Housing Solutions:

0300 123 2442

Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service

Safe and Well Visits are offered to residents who are aged over 65 or who are referred to the Service by partner agencies. The visits still incorporate the traditional fire safety information but also offer additional advice on slips, trips and fall prevention, bowel cancer screening as well as offering additional support to those who wish to stop smoking, taking drugs or reduce their alcohol consumption.


To book a Safe and Well Visit: Safe and Well Visit


If you are under 65 years of age, please use the online home safety check which will give you a personalised fire safet plan and advice on how to prevent fires in your home:

Home Safety Check

Our Police Community Support Office (PCSO)

Davenham Parish Council and Moulton Parish Council jointly fund a local Police Community Support Officer who is employed by Cheshire Constabulary. Our PCSO works a shift pattern which includes evenings up to midnight, daytime working and covers every day of the week.


The PCSO has bases in Davenham and Moulton and has immediate access to all Police facilities and backup and will patrol the area on a bike (rather than in a car) so will be readily available to talk to people and deal with incidents, problems and issues. 


101 is the new Police non-emergency number. 


When should I call 101?

To report less urgent crime or disorder, to contact the police with general enquiries or to speak to a local office. For example:

  • If your car has been stolen.
  • If your property has been damaged.
  • Reporting a minor traffic incident.
  • Where you suspect drug dealing or use.
  • Giving information to the police about crime in your area.


How does it work?

You can call 101 to contact Cheshire Police 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


How much does it cost?

Calls from landlines and mobiles cost 15 pence per minute, no matter what time of the day or how long you are on the phone.


Always call 999 in an emergency where there is a threat to life or a crime in progress.