Davenham Parish Council Complaints Procedure
Please see below how Davenham Parish Council will handle any complaints and the process to follow if you wish to make a complaint.
- The complaint must be made in writing and must outline the nature of the complaint and the events or actions which have led to dissatisfaction.
- The Council will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 14 days of receipt.
- The Council may seek further information from the complainant and information from third parties in order to properly consider the complaint.
- The Council may arrange to meet the complainant to discuss and clarify details of the matter being raised.
- The Council will then investigate the complaint and will respond in writing within 30 days of this meeting, with the results of their investigation and the details of what has been concluded, and what action, if any, will be taken.
- After the receipt of the outcome, if the complainant is not satisfied, they then have the right to take their complaint to the next level of Council, Cheshire West and Chester.