Reporting A Highways Issue

Here is a link to the CW&C page called "highways - report a problem". Please use this form to report pot holes, missing signs, broken streetlights and other highways issues.

Our Police Community Support Office

The Parish Council fund a local Police Community Support Officer jointly with Moulton as well as a Village gardener to maintain the plants and common areas in the Village. 


The PCSO is employed by Cheshire Constabulary and works on a shift pattern which includes evenings up to midnight and daytime working and covers every day of the week. Together with the CAT (Community Action Team) police officers this provides for a much greater coverage than we have previously experienced. Most importantly the tasks and priorities of the PCSO will be set (working with the Police) by the Moulton and Davenham Community Safety Action Group (MADSAG) made up of Parish and Borough Councillors and other Community representatives. Davenham and Moulton Parish Councils each make a contribution, together with the Constabulary, to the cost of employing the PCSO.

The PCSO has bases in Davenham and Moulton and will have immediate access to all Police facilities and backup and will patrol the area on a bike (rather than in a car) so will be readily available to talk to people and deal with incidents, problems and issues. Please see below a short introduction from Kat:


You may well be aware that Davenham is a low crime area but we cannot be complacent in crime prevention within the community or within your homes. As the police we love nothing better than detecting a crime. However, we cannot do this without help from local residents. I ask that if you see something suspicious or something that doesn't feel right then plese call 101 to report it.


101 is the new Police non-emergency number. 


When should I call 101?

To report less urgent crime or disorder, to contact the police with general enquiries or to speak to a local office. For example:

  • If your car has been stolen.
  • If your property has been damaged.
  • Reporting a minor traffic incident.
  • Where you suspect drug dealing or use.
  • Giving information to the police about crime in your area.


How does it work?

You can call 101 to contact Cheshire Police 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


How much does it cost?

Calls from landlines and mobiles cost 15 pence per minute, no matter what time of the day or how long you are on the phone.


Always call 999 in an emergency where there is a threat to life or a crime in progress.